You will need:
Tin snips, scissors, Sharpie marker, glue adhesive, wire, pliers/nippers, alcohol/swabs, and a hammer/ punch, and of course 2-3 cool cans...
1. Pick out 2-3 cans to use
2. Cut into mouth of can with tin snips
3. Cut across cans with scissors to make differing overall heights for your layers
4. Mark sections off with your marker, for as many petals as desired
5. Cut down as close to bottom of can as possible for your petal shapes - (can be pointed petals or rounded)
6. Carefully bend petals down flat out. CAUTION: all edges are extremely sharp!
7. Clean off marker and bottom writing of can with alcohol/swabs
8. Punch hole in "back" layer can with hammer and punch
9. Cut about 2 feet of wire, double over and poke through hole to front of flower and bend to keep in place (Should have a "knot" coming up through this hole)
10. Glue around edge of back can flower to hide wire and attach both
11. Push top can layer on top , push down to adhere- let dry a few hours
12. Glue bead/marble/etc to center for decoration if desired, let dry