I love making these fun retro bowls from records I've saved or found, they are so funky, kitchy, and cool, plus easy to make!!!!
1. Start with a record/lp, 2 nesting pyrex bowls (2 that fit inside each other), and your oven.
2. Heat oven to 200 degree, place rack in center of oven.
3. Place record over the smaller bowl, match up center to the center top of the bowl, let "melt/slump" over it for 2-3 minutes, keeping an eye on it!
4. Working quickly, place rubbery warm record in larger bowl, then put the smaller bowl inside (using a pot holder) and squeeze/press it as you want it. If you don't get the results you want this time, you can start all over again.
5. It'll cool completely in 5-10 minutes, and you are ready!! Not food safe, but great for anything else!!